Building Workplace Partnerships
Team building programs have not always been successful. This program helps employees identify their critical partners and focus on the skills that will make that partnership successful.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Use critical thinking skills to manage conflict
- Identify personal and work-related stressors
- Recognize various communication and personality styles
- Define clear goals and expectations
- Use active listening skills to provide feedback
- Understand how partnering improves productivity
- Create a culture change based on trust and being held accountable.
This program requires three full days or six half days of training. Each program can be customized to meet specific needs.
A program outline is available upon request.