Aging Gracefully and Boldly
Age is just a number. You can let it prevent you from living life fully or be a role model that others will want to emulate. Every day, we read or hear about seniors that are making incredible differences in their communities or have achieved a goal that is difficult to imagine. Your attitude about aging can thwart or propel goal setting.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the 4-D change model
- Adjust a negative attitude through self-talk
- Value the importance of proper nutrition and exercise
- Partner with a like-minded person for support
- Identify seven strategies leading to longevity
- Create a bucket list
- Develop a short-term and long-term goal
This program requires three -two and a half hour classes or four two-hour classes.